Sunday, March 19, 2006

It Has Caught Up To Me





Yesterday was the first day of my trip that I thought oh god get me on a plane home! I got a case of heat exhaustion and puked all day yesterday :( Now are you jealous...probably not.

Thank goodness the rough part is over, my body is just a bit weak still. Well I guess that is what happens when you try to do too much. I have been out in the sun snorkelling, sea kayaking, exploring and laying to read a little too much. For the next day or two shade and water will be my friend for sure. The lesson here is to take breaks in high sun "siesta".

This means I will be staying on Railay a little longer than I thought because hmmm I think a boat ride would not be a good idea yet. So I will be leaving for Ko Lanta tomorrow or the next day.

I have attached a pic taken of me on my hell day....enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home