Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I am in Railay







I am on the beach now and loving it! My home is at Ya Ya Resort in East Railay. This place has a very chill out kind of atmosphere. There is not all the noise and craziness of the party beaches. It has stunning limestone rocks jetting from the ground on the island and in the ocean. They are enormous and have beautiful vegetation growing on them. Sir Robin you would love it here the rock climbing is supposed to be one of the best in the world. The life here is full of watching sunrises, sunsets, rock climbing, sunbathing, reading, sea kayaking, snorkelling and island hopping. I think I may be happy here for the next few days. Internet connection is a bit slow though so there will be no pics till later...

Dad last night you would have loved it. There was a soccer game on the beach at sunset and I watched the game as I ate dinner.

Soon after dinner though I was super scared there was a huge downpour with thunder and lightning here...yikes! But yes I made it through and the island is back to tranquility once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home