Friday, March 03, 2006

The Floating Market pics






The Floating Market just outside of Bangkok was like nothing I have ever seen. At first I did not want to take pics because it felt like it ruined the market with everyone taking pics everywhere. But then I heard it is open only to the locals in the morning and that made me feel better and I flashed away :) One crazy thing that happened is this merchant in her boat all of a sudden looked ill and turned to the water with her hat covering her face and vomited a few times...the poor lady! We though oh god I hope she is pregnant and not sick serving food yikes. There were two very attractive nice gay men that boated by (Law you would have loved to seen this)...they turned and saw what happened and the look on there face was priceless pure horror. I really hope she is ok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home