Sunday, April 16, 2006

Breast Cancer a Letter From a Friend



Below is a letter from a dear friend asking for help in the fight for Breast Cancer due to her great loss of her inspiring sister. This research is also dear to me as there has been history of Breast Cancer in my family as well as a scare that I had last year. I thank every day that my tests were found to be non cancerous :)

Hello Family, Good Friends, & Supporters,

My sister Jacqueline continues to inspire me. During her battle with Breast Cancer she showed me that with strength and courage anything was possible - she feverishly raised money for Breast Cancer through an assortment of Fund Raising efforts, all the while she suffered from Breast Cancer! This took a serious toll on her health, but she was successful in her efforts in raising money for this terrible disease.

Jacqueline did not win her battle with Breast Cancer; 8 years ago at age 30 she died.

Today I follow in her Fund Raising efforts and ask for your support. I have been yet again inspired to participate in quite a special kind of event called The Weekend to End Breast Cancer: a two-day, 60-kilometre walk through the neighbourhoods of Toronto, taking place September 8-10, 2006. Proceeds benefit Princess Margaret Hospital, funding important breast cancer research, education, services and care. My goal is to raise at least $3000.00.

Please take a moment to make your donation today in memory of Jacqueline and support me in this journey to raise money for Breast Cancer. It’s simple click on the link below to my personal page:
  • End Cancer
  • OR simply log on to www.endcancer.ca and search my name in the donate section under “Toronto”.

     Ask how to support me in other eventful crafty ways! Via email: faithrduke@hotmail.com

    Wishes and Big Hugs to all my supporters, Stefani Rotstein

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home